-=PCTechTalk=- Re: pctechtalk Digest V3 #43 -much too BIG!!

  • From: "Bob Crews" <rec46@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2005 07:50:21 -0600

Greywoulf,

The message I'm talking about only being 22 lines is only the one in
question.  I have no problem getting all the other stuff that is talked
about in this group. As far as talking about things that does not pertain to
the subject of the group is concerned, I agree.  It does take up a lot of
space and time.  That's the exact reason why I was talking the other day
about me starting a channel on IRC.  The channel would be mainly for
discussion on computers and since it's a channel with no limit to what is
said, then people could talk about what ever they wish to talk about because
then the people there can pick what they want to talk about and ignore the
rest.  This way no one is made to feel like they have no right to talk about
something that is on their mind except computers.  I myself find it very
interesting to talk to people from all around the world.  Just like on a
phone, only on IRC it is free.  Keep these groups just for talking about
computers.  Use the channel I'm going to start for talking about computers
and what ever you feel about talking about without any fear about being
jumped on simply because you wish to talk.

Bob