-=PCTechTalk=- Re: pctechtalk Digest V3 #43 -much too BIG!!

  • From: "David F. Wooledge" <wooledge001@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "@freelistts PCTechTalk" <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2005 02:30:45 -0800 (PST)

Bob, you cannot be getting the digest if the page is only 22 lines.  With 25
messages per digest each message would have to be less then a line long.  If
you are suggesting that each message is about 22 lines, then the page you get
with the digest will be would have 550 lines.  However with some people
consistantly not trimming the extra stuff from the messages the page we get
with the digest can be much longer then 550 lines.
Dave
From: "Bob Crews" <rec46@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: -=PCTechTalk=- Re: pctechtalk Digest V3 #43 -much too BIG!!
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 11:41:01 -0600

Greywoulf,

I don't understand what you're talking about Greywoulf.  This page is not
big at all.  Is only a total of  22 lines.

Bob