-=PCTechTalk=- Re: outpost firewall

  • From: "Cris" <cris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 13:22:52 -0400

I have the freebie eztrust anti-virus- I wasn't sure if I got the firewall with
the free year or not - but already had outpost on here, so I didn't try to
install it.
I'm not sure that I understand the eztrust anti-virus either. And I read that
they have some sort of update - that I can't figure out how to get - or if I'm
supposed to get! Do you know about that?
But I used to use Norton, and the free zone alarm - so I'm feeling very lost
with these new programs.

Cris