-=PCTechTalk=- Re: open office - Help on download

  • From: "Cris" <cris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 15:49:53 -0400

well - I'm not having any luck with the installation. I put the file path in
as the instructions tell me to, into command prompt, and it tells me that
'c:\documents' or that 'cris' is not recognized as an internal or extrernal
command, operable program, or batch file.

I've never used command prompt - but I can't imagine I'm not doing it right.
thoughts? this is getting more frustrating by the moment!!

Cris