-=PCTechTalk=- Re: open office - Help on download

Yes, it will work with labels or any other template type printing.  It
will make business cards, etc.

The multi user install sounds like a good idea.  I'd use it if there are
multiple users on a single system.  I've rarely done that as my home and
most of my customers are single users.

I'll give it a try on another machine I'm just setting up.

Tom