-=PCTechTalk=- Re: open office - Help on download

  • From: "Cris" <cris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 12:55:52 -0400

I was trying to follow the directions they gave on how to install with the
command prompt. It said to put the file path in to the exe. That is what didn't
work! I unzipped it - there are 503 FILES including an exe file. My file that I
downloaded is called:
OOo_1.1.2_win32Intel_install.zip
now - I just had another thought and question - what does INTEL have to do with
this?
I don't have an intel chip on here - I have an athalon chip. Does that make a
difference?
I found another set of directions, in their forums, on how to install it for
mulitple users.
http://www.edafe.org/openoffice.html#win

Cris