-=PCTechTalk=- Re: offtopic VCR trouble

  • From: "Steve Aiello" <MrDeamon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2004 04:25:13 -0700

Ok Christy
So you have to turn the VCR off to what the TV with sound. It's starting
to sound like the VCR got fried. One more quick test, if you can use the
line out from the back of the VCR to the AUX in the TV. If you still
have no sound then the VCR is NG. With the cost of new VCR so
,inexpensive it easier to buy a new one than fix the old one.
Too bad they're not like computers where if the sound card goes bad we
replace just that.
Steve

<P><font face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2"
 face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" style="font-size:13.5px">Get the
FREE email that has everyone talking at <a href="http://www.mail2world.com";