-=PCTechTalk=- Re: norton problems

  • From: "ML" <kg6ocz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2006 21:29:51 -0800

supposedly it's only an antivirus...but I wonder. I haven't been able to
download ANYthing to do with firewall or another AV at all.  There are
always files missing when I go to install.  It's really weird. I tried 3
times to download free zonelabs and always it came back as lacking in .dll
files and couldn't install and neither could AVG... This IS a new computer
so I wonder if anything ELSE is causing trouble? ppht
ml