-=PCTechTalk=- Re: norton problems

  • From: "Cris" <cris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 17:38:45 -0500

how long does this software last that came on your computer?
Lets get to the important things here!! You didn't even tell us you were
getting a new computer!
What did you get???
Congratulations!
It's possible that something else is blocking it, or that if all updates
weren't on it when you got it, something nasty snuck in.
Cris