-=PCTechTalk=- Re: (no subject)

  • From: ~OoO~ <sirtroth@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 10:30:53 -0500

Right... well, your filters are probably set to check the mail's TO: header.
And, well, the TO: field doesn't contain PCTT, it contains your personal
address. IF you set the filter to check the SUBJECT line, it won't get
fooled by this BCC issue... but, if someone responds to you personally, and
the PCTT SUBJECT header is in there, it'll drop the mail into the PCTT
folder. But, like most things, there's a way to more-or-less perfect that
one as well.
:o)

---Troth