-=PCTechTalk=- Re: new virus/worm -

  • From: " milady" <kg6ocz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 09:24:55 -0800

Yep...it's coming thru in leaps and bounds..every other mail is bad..
IF anyone has Outlook Express, you should set it on no preview. That way
only the headers show up and not the automatic window full of open note..BE
CAREFULL
ML

so far my AV has been catching all the attachements that are virus/worm/?
before I get it.