-=PCTechTalk=- Re: new question - Troth

  • From: "Bashful Bob" <Bashfulbob@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2005 10:51:44 -0600

Question Troth

If the Master drive was going bad and lets say it was the one not being seen,
would the slave still be seen??

Would the drive letters change for the slave, too C, etc at the time the master
went out?

How would the OS operate if the OS needed to doing some page swapping?

Life is what happens in between plans.

Virus free email by Norton's
This message is intended for the sole use of the individual and/or entity to
confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not
the addressee, or authorized to receive this on behalf of the addressee, you
are hereby notified that you may not use, copy, disclose, or distribute to
anyone this message or any part thereof. If you have received this in error,
please immediately advise the sender by e-mail and delete this information.
Thank you