-=PCTechTalk=- Re: need memory question

  • From: "Roger" <rcleavitt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 15:19:04 -0700

Cristy,
The simplist way to buy memory is go to Crucial and run their scan on your
machine. They'll determine what you have, what you can use and what it
costs.
They guarantee compatibility and if you consider their prices and shipping
charges I doubt you will find anything much better.
http://www.crucial.com/