-=PCTechTalk=- Re: moretestingtesting

  • From: Gman <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 01:10:56 -0400

Even though it doesn't really apply here, that's funny!  It's also
interesting after thinking about your rpely about how different lists are
handled.  Since this is a tech group dedicated to helping folks learn about
computers, we've never had a problem with folks using it to test their email
to make sure things are working properly.  Here's what is included at the
bottom of every post that goes through another site I'm on.

DO NOT SEND TEST MESSAGES TO THIS GROUP!  If you want to send a test message
try one of the following.

send a blank email to...

virus.echo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (delivers an eicar false positive)
exe.echo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (delivers a uue encoded small exe file)