-=PCTechTalk=- Re: microsoft word 2000help w/tables

  • From: "Judith" <jtb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 20:15:50 -0700

The hits included a psychiatric care facility in New England
which I have saved for my future use.  (grin) I'm glad that the
links were useful.
Don
You are hilarious!  I know a lot of people bad mouth MS but I AM
from Washington State and love their software.  Never worked for
them but almost did for technical writing when I lived on the
other side.  Had neighbors who worked for them and they could
come and go as they pleased, wore shorts to work and the man had
a long ponytail with an earring.

Tells me they can be all that bad to work for (LOL).

Nice to know they put things on their site to help people.

Judith