-=PCTechTalk=- Re: microsoft office 2007 digital certificates?

  • From: "Judith/agoodread.com" <jtb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 22:37:07 -0800

Found this in the 2007 Help section:

You can remove a digital signature from a Microsoft Office
document that has been digitally signed.

  1.. Open the document that contains the signature you want to
remove.
  2.. Click the Microsoft Office Button (the upper left button),
point to Prepare, and then click View Signatures.
  3.. In the Signatures task pane, point to the signature that
you want to remove, click the arrow that appears on the right,
and then click Remove Signature.
  4.. When you are asked if you want to permanently remove the
signature, click Yes.
After you do this, then your dialog might stop popping up.

Judith
http://www.agoodread.com