From: pctechtalk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:pctechtalk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of cristy
Sent: Sunday, February 22, 2009 4:36 PM
To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: -=PCTechTalk=- Re: microsoft office 2007 digital certificates?

Hi Disaster,

I cannot find a pattern here.  I just tried creating a new document in my
new Microsoft Office Word program and both links I created had the same
issue.  I wonder if I sent someone the URL and they tried to create
hyperlinks in their program and email it to me, if I would be able to open
the link and after clicking on "ok" when it shows the window I get with my
passwork and ID info if it will take me there.

christy