-=PCTechTalk=- Re: microsoft office 2007 digital certificates?

  • From: Disastar <disastar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 22:12:39 -0500

Hi Christy,

You are right.  I was tired and forgot you said that you don't get that
popup until you click on the link.  Hmm, I have one more thought.  Are you
getting it on the first link and are you always clicking the same link
first?  If so, it would be very interesting to see if you click a different
link first.  It might just be the first one tries to validate you and then
you are already valid for the other links.  If that is the case then it is
definitely the website.  Please let us know how you make out.  G'luck!

Ed