-=PCTechTalk=- Re: microsoft office 2007 digital certificates?

  • From: "cristy" <poppy0206@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 17:58:52 -0500

Hi Ed,

What seems strange though is that two out of the three seem to work.  I do
not think you can do it without my password and login ID.  After I click on
the links, I get a pop up window that asked me for those (it is my password
and ID for school).  Then another larger grey window pops up asking me if I
want to download it and I say yes.  But on the one link, it wants a
certificate.  The only thing different in the address between the three
links is the name of the file itself and I have checked it numerous times,
is spelled correctly.

I was going to try to do this at work today but did not have time.  They
have Word 2003 not 2007.  I thought maybe it would work there.

christy