-=PCTechTalk=- Re: memory question

  • From: "cristy" <poppy0206@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2008 21:54:08 -0400

Another little side note, I have noticed an improvement in my computer
action with this memory installment (there is an additional 512 of memory
from what the geek squad had installed.  (still waiting on my refund of what
I paid them to install)..I got nowhere with the manager but had called 1-800
bestbuy and talked so someone who told me the check will be in the mail but
will be a week this Sunday and no check yet..so...they did reimburse me for
the memory.  The girl who uninstalled the memory was nice and helpful and
told me the "two guys" who installed my memory were both brand new.

Christine