-=PCTechTalk=- Re: memory question

  • From: Gman <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2008 01:39:24 -0400

Lil,
    CPU-Z is able to fully read the memory specs that are stored within the
sticks themselves.  It will also fully identify the CPU in use within a
given system, bypassing methods that some counterfitters use to sell lesser
CPU's for more money than they're worth.  In other words, it's a great
little detective toy for us propeller-heads.         lol

    It's also a portable app, which means there's no installation or residue
left over after use.  Run it, get the info you need, close it and nothing is
left behind.

Peace,
Gman