-=PCTechTalk=- Re: junk mail again/message rules

  • From: "cristy" <poppy0206@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2005 18:50:17 -0500

Hi Glo,

Well I will see how much longer it is irritating me and maybe try like you
say to have other email go to a folder.  I was spoiled I guess, I really was
hardly ever getting any junk mail at all.  It is always the same two or
three now, like petroleum something and two viaspace or something like that
and one more.  Who knows.  Someone out there has my email address lol! and
wants to sell me petroleum.
cristy