-=PCTechTalk=- Re: junk mail again/message rules

  • From: "Judith" <jtb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2005 12:09:03 -0800

This is the way I do it.  Click on the preview button so only
the message header shows.  I can tell by who sent the email if I
want to click and have the preview pane open to read.  Saves
loads of time.  Clicking on the top email and then holding down
the shift click on the last email -- highlights them all so I
can do a mass delete.

Beats spending the time to make up a message rule.

Judith
______________
Me too--if you recall, I suggested a while back to turn off your
"preview",
which doesn't eliminate junk mail, but you don't have to see it.
Normally,
the only mail in my inbox IS junk, the rest goes to specified
folders.  It's
very easy to just delete the 12 or 14 or 25 junk messages and go
on your
merry way.  Its impossible to make a message rule that blocks
all junk mail,
just won't happen.  ~Glo

Subject: -=PCTechTalk=- Re: junk mail again/message rules

I am having the same problems.
Dorie

From: "cristy" <poppy0206@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

>I  am still getting junk mail that I have been setting up
>message
rules......

11/20/2005