-=PCTechTalk=- Re: java

  • From: Gman <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 01:05:11 -0400

Are you running Firefox with the NoScript extension?  If so, that's just
telling you that NoScript is doing what it's supposed to do.  You have to
tell NoScript that it's ok to allow the sites you trust.

Peace,
Gman

http://www.thevenusproject.com/index.php

"The entire future of humankind is yet to be written"