-=PCTechTalk=- Re: internet explorer

  • From: Keyboard Cowboy <KBCowboy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Judith Tramayne <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2006 19:16:18 -0700

Then let us know what you think, and whether you have any issues.  I've given
it
a recommendation..........so I'd like to see how others like it.
   Regards from

 Bob -- the "Keyboard Cowboy",
           ,,,,,,,,
          Ô¿Ô¬
    Cincinnati, Ohio
 Scottsdale, Arizona
 Sunday  1/22/2006  7:15:37 PM

 Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart, he
dreams himself your master.