-=PCTechTalk=- Re: ie Security Warning not coming up

  • From: "Judith" <jtb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 11:19:04 -0700

Faustus,

Rocky came up with solution but I want to thank every one who
took the time to help me.  I do so appreciate this!

It was simply not having the second box checked, in Tools,
Properties, Advanced, Security section of IE.

And you are right -- I didn't have this problem before I
downloaded SP2.

Judith

I had a look at the file you sent to us, Judith. On further
research,
though, it seems that this is a recognised gripe for web
developers
using IE and SP2.

Some information and solutions to this problem can be found
here:

http://www.phdcc.com/xpsp2.htm

Faustus