-=PCTechTalk=- Re: ie Security Warning not coming up

On 13 Apr 2005 at 11:32, Don wrote:
> Thanks for posting that url.  I wish I had read your message before I
> sent my message on this topic.
>
> Don

Any and all responses are welcome on this list, and yours looked like
perfectly valid advice. As the web page would indicate, it seems that
there are multiple ways around Judith's problem.

Personally, I've never used Internet Explorer for testing sites on
the HD. IE only gets a look in when I'm at the stage of testing the
site in all browsers for maximum compatibility, and that's typically
after I've uploaded.
I also have the Windows version Apache Web Server installed for my
PHP-based sites, so that gets around the "local-content-flagging-a-
security-warning" thing.

Faustus