-=PCTechTalk=- Re: ie Security Warning not coming up

  • From: "Judith" <jtb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 14:39:40 -0700

I have a security warning which comes up when I click on one of
my pages on my hard drive that is HTML.

For instance:

Any of my pages for my web sites.  Now they all or most have
java scripts in the head portion of the pages.

This security warning does not come up after I upload the pages
to my web hosting server.

How can I get this security block not to pop up when I open IE
and click on a page in my hard drive??

It doesn't happen with Firefox browser so I know it's an IE
problem.

I've searched MS and throughout IE but I can not find a toggle
or anything which I can turn off.

Judith