-=PCTechTalk=- Re: ideas for new laptop

  • From: Steve Aiello <deacondeamon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2010 18:28:17 -0500

Acer makes a good machine, plus they are a Formula 1 sponsor.  I had one
about 1 1/2  years ago now.  The only problem I had with it, other than it
was running Vista, was the WMP would not play a DVD.  It would play it but
no sound.  Download all the patches and fixes, nothing worked.  DVDs would
work great in there player.  Don't know why.  Also VLC worked with it.  Sold
it a while back and the guy who bought it from me says the WMP still does
not work.
Steve
On Sun, Jan 17, 2010 at 3:23 PM, RecklessMaverick <
recklessmaverick@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Walmart.com has a nice Acer at $548
>
> http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=13228496
>

> Don