-=PCTechTalk=- Re: ideas for new laptop

Both Office Depot and Staples are closing out some models well under
$700.000 (Check their websites, then to their local stores in your areas).

-----Original Message-----
From: pctechtalk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:pctechtalk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of RecklessMaverick
Sent: Sunday, January 17, 2010 3:23 PM
To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: -=PCTechTalk=- Re: ideas for new laptop

Walmart.com has a nice Acer at $548

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=13228496

Don

-----Original Message-----
From: pctechtalk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:pctechtalk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of cristy
Sent: Sunday, January 17, 2010 11:55 AM
To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: -=PCTechTalk=- ideas for new laptop

question; how much can I get away with spending on a decent new laptop with
17" screen, at least dual core (fairly fast processor)  I am looking to help

sis out and get her a new one for her birthday.  She needs it for home use
and small buisness use. Would like memory to be able to be upgraded as well.

Do not need fancy audio and vid card, just decent, maybe webcam built in.

thanks,
christy

"unsubscribe" in the Subject.

in the Subject.