-=PCTechTalk=- Re: how? laptop settings to print

  • From: "~OoO~" <sirtroth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2005 16:08:49 -0500

You seem to have everything set right. Unless there's something I don't =
know about networking XP Home and XP Media Center that I'm missing. If =
anyone else has any ideas, please jump in.

On the laptop, what do you see when you go into MY NETWORK PLACES and =
then goto VIEW COMPUTERS on the left side?

____________________________________
Sir Troth
ICQ #1717439
AIM/AOL: SirTrothX