-=PCTechTalk=- Re: how do I save my e mails

  • From: "Cris" <cris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 19:10:07 -0400

The easiest way to save your e-mails is to create a folder
in windows explorer - name it what you want. Open OE, and
highlight the e-mails that you want to save, and drag them
in to the folder you created.
The only drawback to this method is - you can't see who the
senders are until you open the e-mail to read it. I create
folders with the senders name to drag them in to. You also,
can't use the 'next' feature when you read them. I'm not
sure if you can drag them back into OE or not.
Cris