-=PCTechTalk=- Re: high speed internet

  • From: "Lilian" <lilian.oswaldocruz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 15:26:38 -0300

Sandi
If you can see it you should get a good reception.  Have they told you what
kind of speeds you should expect?  As to the phone company, broadband
depends on the distance between your house and the phone exchange cabinet.
If the distance is more than 3 or 4 kilometers (depending on the equipment)
you won´t get access.  Also, your exchange must have the equipment necessary
for broadband.  It probably has as they are surveying... if it didn´t they
probably wouldn´t bother!  Good luck, am curious to see how your radio
connection turns out!

Lil