-=PCTechTalk=- Re: high speed internet

  • From: Gman <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2008 14:24:37 -0400

Lil,
    Babydoll and I are both diabetic, so I completely understand.  Perhaps
we should fire up some serious discussion on the off-topic group about it.
I'd hazard to guess that there's a lot we folks could learn from each other.

    For anyone interested in joining in with these types of discussions,
you'll first need to join the other group, PCTableTalk.  Since I have yet to
add that info to our footers (the info at the bottom of every post), I'll
repost it here.

If you wish to join this new 'side' group, just send a blank email to
pctabletalk-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  Once you reply to the confirmation
message sent by the server, you simply send posts to
pctabletalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx to participate.  The main site for the group,
and access to all of the future goodies, is
http://groups.google.com/group/pctabletalk, but be aware that I'm still
working on decorating it.        ;O}

In your email program of choice, you'll want to create a new folder for the
group.  In most email apps, just right click on an existing folder and
select "New Folder" from the context menu to create it.  When it appears,
you should immediately name it PCTableTalk and then click on its icon to set
it in stone.  If the folder doesn't appear where you'd prefer it to be, just
use your left mouse button to grab it and drag it to your preferred location
within your email program (just like in Windows Explorer).  You'll then want
to create a filter rule that will automatically direct PCTableTalk posts
directly to this new folder.  The procedure for this varies somewhat
depending on which email app you're using.  However, the filter should be
set so that anything with -=PCTableTalk=- in the subject line will be moved
to the new PCTableTalk folder.  If you run into any trouble, just ask.  Be
sure to let us know which email app you're using so we can better target the
instructions.

Gman