-=PCTechTalk=- Re: high speed internet

  • From: "Sandi Beach" <sandib2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 09:48:50 -0500

I called Nex-Tech this morning and they have an adapter but it is "out" on
trial at the moment.  Have no idea why they did not tell me this up front
but maybe, since they told me I could pick one up on that day they thought
this would pacify me!  Not!  I so much prefer the truth be it ever so
disconcerting.
Thanks you to all of you who responded with information and places where I
could find adapters.
Sandi