-=PCTechTalk=- Re: help with unblocking email from zone alarm

  • From: "cristy" <poppy0206@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2005 17:27:04 -0500

Hi Don,

I did look at the forum there for answers but found none from other posts, I
did not post my question, was not sure how often they respond there.  I
should try uninstalling and reinstalling it I suppose, not sure maybe if a
different version would work better also, but isnt it best to go with the
newest versions of programs for best protection?

Thanks,
christy