-=PCTechTalk=- Re: help with annoying pop up window Gman

  • From: Gman <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 23:32:38 -0400

Cristy,
    Well, the movie WILL play fine for you since those files are exactly
where the presentation expects them to be (in your C:\multimedia folder).
Unfortunately, that folder doesn't exist on anyone else's system.  Or if it
does, it will not contain the same files you used to make the presentation.
:O)

    I've tried it with every PPT you sent me (tested without the support
files in the same folder) and they all give the same message.  They all look
for the movie files in C:\multimedia\moviename.wmv.  butterflyflyaway.mp3
does the same thing.  The rest of your media files (all of the images) are
fully embedded, so you don't need them in the folder when it's run.