-=PCTechTalk=- Re: help features still wont work on program FTM v.11

  • From: Poppy0206@xxxxxxx
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 18:12:24 EST

I would like to let out a "scream" about my "help" problem with my family
tree maker that I bought recently..okay AHHHHHHHHHHHh...now I feel better.. ;0
I am going to try and install it on my brother's computer this wkend and if
the help functions work on his computer then I know my computer is messed up,
if they dont work then I will assume something is wrong with the actual program
"CD".

Unless of course anyone here knows why the help functions otherwise would not
work for me?  No one on my FTM list I belong to which is a list of users of
the program has experienced this kind of problem

christy ;;)) Freezing.......here in Va.....