-=PCTechTalk=- Re: gmail situation

  • From: "ml" <my2punkin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2009 18:38:58 -0700

It took a bit of changing but it finally works. I also had some thing
checked that shouldn't be.  Used to was with another email I had years ago
that I used with a former ISP, you had to do the system for the email that
was outside the ISP,  different and I guess I tried to use that menu..didn't
work.
ml