-=PCTechTalk=- Re: from high speed to dial up, settings help

  • From: "Robert Andrew Dulaney Jr." <rdulaneyjr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2005 17:29:00 -0800 (PST)

The software for the service usually makes the settings for you and then you.
Bob
cristy <poppy0206@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Sorry, I sent this before andn forgot to change the Subject line.

Hi, Can anyone give me a step by step on how to change from using my high
speed cable connection to the modem in the computer and my other service?
So, I can use dial up service. Where do you change the settings for how you
connect?
I know that I have to install the software for the service.

Thanks,
christy

Stop e-mail Harvesting:
 Protect Your Friends and Family
 Please:
 Use BCC when sending to multiple addresses.
 Please:
 Delete E-mail addresses when Forwarding.
Thank you and have a GREAT DAY.