-=PCTechTalk=- Re: freezing

  • From: "sylviavandewall" <pvdwall@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 11:18:47 +0100

Hi Mike,
I wish to do a clean install on a computer of one of the senioers I =
help, he has Win98, 500 Mhz, 320 RAM, and FAT32.
How do I go to about to save the drivers and internet settings as you =
said here??
What are the best steps to take?
Thanks in advance,
Sylvia.......Holland

You will have to have your drivers, and internet setting saved so that =
you
can re input the information if something goes wrong.

You may wish to do a clean install if you can backup all your important
information.
It will be much better and is the only sure way to erase all the old
problems.

http://www3.telus.net/mikebike=20
<http://www3.telus.net/mikebike/mikes_virus_page.htm>
A Technical Support Alliance & OWTA Charter Member=20