-=PCTechTalk=- Re: form filler

  • From: "Mike" <mikebike@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 19:52:24 -0800

Here is a link to RoboForm -
 Reviews and free downloads at Download.comRoboForm
www.download.com/3000-2380-10037672.=
 html?part=3D68043&subj=3Ddlpage&tag=3Dbutton

I have not used the progrm myself but have heard good reports on it from=
 other users.

Mike ~ one of the Moderators
It is a good day if I learned something new.
Editor MikesWhatsNews http://www.mwn.ca/

******* Mike's  REPLY SEPARATOR *********

On 2/23/2005 at 10:41 PM C.E. Cochran wrote:

Roboform is great for this!  But get the older version of it - the new
version limits the number of entries it keeps.  You can find it at
http://www.roboform.com  .  To get the older version go to Download, then
Download FAQ, then scroll down to where it says where you can get the older=

version.  Hope this helps,

Connie C.