-=PCTechTalk=- Re: folder view

  • From: "Judith" <jtb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2004 11:10:08 -0700

Mine is just the opposite, smaller then I have to click in upper
right corner to make it open to full size.

Have you tried when it is in the smaller size to readjust the
window to the size you want with the arrows, then close IE with
that size.

My IE remembers that setting and opens the next time always in the
smaller size.
Judith
http://www.agoodread.com
the only thing that doesn't seem to work about that is the size of
open
window
I have to keep resizing it smaller, I don't like it so darned BIG
when I
click open a folder
and it doesn't remember that resized setting the next time

thanks though :0)
Barb