-=PCTechTalk=- Re: flying window icon

Cosmic and Sandi,
When mine comes back, it always comes on the desktop and in C:\WINDOWS
Sylvia.

hehe Ok .. If they are still in your recycle bin then drag it to your desk
top or somewhere you know and then try it ..

  Cosmic, I have a bunch of these in the recycle bin but when I right click
on
  it I do not get an option to zip and send.  And, by the way, I just shut
  down my computer due to thunderstorms and rebooted a few minutes ago.  The
  icon did not appear so that is not the trigger.
  Sandi
   > What version of windows are you running ?? Also any chance you could
zip
  it and send it to me off list I can try and look at it .. I have the same
  thing but it is not the Window icon <I changed all my system icons> and I
am
  running XP .. For me it turns out to be a copy of my Address book .. It
  doesn't seem to happen all the time though ..