-=PCTechTalk=- Re: flying window icon

  • From: Sylviavandewall <pvdw@xxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 20:39:52 +0200

Hello Sandi,
I can't help you here but I just want to say, I have the same problem
already for a long time. Every time I plan to ask the group what that
problem can be but my English is not so good and I didn't know how to tell
this problem in English. I'm happy with you asking it on here so maybe
somebody knows what it is and I can be helped also.
Sylvia.........Holland.