-=PCTechTalk=- Re: favor please for a search

  • From: "David F. Wooledge" <wooledge001@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: PCTechTalk <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 22:43:42 -0800 (PST)

Christine,
  You don't have to submit pages to search sites such as Google or Yahoo.  They
have bots that scan pages and put the results in their data base so other
people can search for information.  Submitting sites to the search sites might
place them higher on the list that gets returned.
  Dave

  From: "cristy" <poppy0206@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: -=PCTechTalk=- Re: favor please for a search
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 19:49:51 -0500
Thanks Handsome,

Now, I wonder how I get it off there if I ever want to.  I did not realize I
even had manged to get it there.  I have a webpage via my isp cox.net..I
wonder if they upload it automatically.

Christine