-=PCTechTalk=- Re: favor please for a search

  • From: "cristy" <poppy0206@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 20:50:58 -0500

Thanks Terry,

It has been so long since I created that webpage I forgot it was even
searchable.  I forgot how I did it lol..I must have published it at least.
I wonder though, if it automatically is found on google searches and other
search engines. I have never been able to get anything to be searchable
before when I wanted it to be lol.  Its neat to know it worked.
Christine