-=PCTechTalk=- Re: favor please for a search

  • From: "cristy" <poppy0206@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 20:17:51 -0500

I could and did, I just thought it was just showing up that way on my
computer since I created the webpage here.  Sorry, just confused cause I
dont recall putting it out there to where it could be searched for.  I am
very new to creating webpages and I thought for google there was a process
to get your webpage searchable, but this was on yahoo search.

Christine