-=PCTechTalk=- Re: excel question office 2000

  • From: DavisUnit <davist@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2004 14:30:17 -0400

In cells A1, B1, and C1, type: 1, 2, 3.
With your mouse, highlight those 3 cells.
Now click on the "handle" at bottom-right of those highlighted cells,
and drag to the right, until you've filled in the # of days for that
month. (you will see a yellow box as you drag, to give you feedback on
what value the current cell would be)

In cells A2, B2, and C2, type: Sunday, Monday, Tuesday (or whichever
order you like)
With your mouse, highlight those 3 cells.
Now click on the "handle" at bottom-right of those highlighted cells,
and drag to the right, until you've filled in the # cells matching the
amount of days for that month.

Terry