-=PCTechTalk=- Re: email does not send

  • From: EddieB <fasteddieb216@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2010 23:21:04 -0400

Don,

There could be a few possibilities depending on circumstances.  Is it the
same PC/laptop being used?  That can narrow it down.  I've heard of times
where an ISP detects too many junk/infected emails being sent from their
server using another ISP's email address that they might blacklist the
offending ISP's emails until the junk/infected emails are under control.
That is something you would have to ask RoadRunner about.  One way to get
around that would be to use the webmail (web interface) instead of Outlook.

Ed